Your membership in the Marklund Always Society involves no dues or obligations, but does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and in turn, it may inspire generosity in others.
- Membership in Marklund Always is available to individuals and/or couples who have:
- Informed Marklund of their plans to make a bequest to benefit Marklund through their will or living trust.
- Informed Marklund that they have designated Marklund in writing as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Established a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Lead Trust to benefit Marklund.
- Informed Marklund that they have designated Marklund in writing as a beneficiary of a Donor Advised Fund.
Membership benefits include:
- Upon notification of inclusion of Marklund in your planned gift, a letter will be sent to you from the President and CEOthanking you and explaining the benefits.
- Acknowledgement as a member of the Marklund Always Society (either anonymous or your name(s) as you have provided us) on our special Donor Wall in the lobby of the Marklund Hyde Center in Geneva.
- A quarterly planned giving newsletter (or e-newsletter) which will provide useful and current information about planned giving tools, as well as up-to-date tax benefits and regulations.
- A Marklund Always Society lapel pin to wear at Marklund and/or community events. These will be small and tasteful and a great conversation starter at special events!
- The pleasure of knowing your dollars are leaving a legacy – now and always – towards securing the future of Marklund residents.