1. How do I apply for a job at Marklund?
First view and select a job from our list of job openings and then download the pdf application. Fill it out with your own information and fax it back to the Human Resources office. You may submit your resume along with it.
2. Can I submit a paper application or resume?
Yes. Submitting faxed applications allow faster transmissions of information between managers and the Human Resources department and reduce chances that paperwork will be misdirected. We also accept resumes via U.S. mail. Please include a resume during the application process. If you don’t see a current job opening that fits your career objectives you may still submit an application, attach your resume and we will keep it on file for future reference.
3. How long does it take to complete an application?
The length of the application process varies, depending on type of job you are applying for and your past employment/education experiences.
4. What can I do if I need help filling out an application?
If you need help filling out an application or require assistance or accommodation during any phase of the pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Department at 630-593-5500.
5. How can I stay current on jobs that interest me but that are not currently posted on the web site?
You can specify the jobs that interest you on the application form and we will keep your application and resume on file so that we may contact you should the job(s) of interest open in the future.
6. How can I check the status of my application?
Our agency receives many applications and inquiries on a weekly basis. Our recruiter will contact you if your qualifications match the requirements of the position you are seeking or any other opportunity that is available. We will keep your application on file for 6 months. You may email our recruiter by clicking here.
7. How do I know if a job is still open?
If the job is still posted on our web site, the job is still open.
8. I am visiting from out of town. Can I see a Human Resources staff member today?
Same-day appointments may be made based on the availability of HR staff. Please call Human Resources at 630-593-5500.
9. What happens after I submit an application?
All applications are reviewed by a member of our recruiting team. Applications that meet the minimum requirements for a position are further evaluated and forwarded to the department manager.
10. Is the information on my applicant profile confidential?
Yes. However, after an offer of employment is made, we complete a background check.
11. Where is Human Resources located?
Human Resources is located at the Marklund Hyde Center at 1S450 Wyatt Drive, Geneva, IL.
Marklund is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Selection and employment of applicants is made on the basis of qualifications, without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, gender or military service status.