1. How do I apply for a job at Marklund?
First, select a job from our job openings page and click the “apply” button. Then fill out the application and hit “submit”.
2. Can I submit a paper application or resume?
We do not have paper applications, please visit https://marklund.atsondemand.com/index.cfm and apply online. During this process you will be able to submit your resume to us.
3. How long does it take to complete an application?
The length of the application process varies, depending on the type of job you are applying for and your past employment/education experiences.
4. What can I do if I need help filling out an application?
If you need help filling out an application or require assistance or accommodation during any phase of the pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Department at 630-593-5500.
5. How can I stay current on jobs that interest me but are not currently posted on the website?
You can fill out a general application on our job openings page for any location that interests you and can indicate on the application what types of jobs you are looking for. You can also monitor our job openings page for changes/updates to open positions.
6. How can I check the status of my application?
Marklund receives many applications on a daily basis. Our recruiter will contact you if your qualifications match the requirements of the position you are seeking or any other opportunity that is available. We will keep your application on file for 6 months.
7. What happens after I submit an application?
All applications are reviewed by a member of our recruiting team. Applications that meet the minimum requirements for a position are further evaluated and forwarded to the department manager.
8. Is the information on my applicant profile confidential?
Yes. However, after an offer of employment is made, we complete a background check.
9. Where is Human Resources located?
Human Resources is located at the Marklund Hyde Center at 1S450 Wyatt Drive, Geneva, IL. Marklund is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Selection and employment of applicants is made on the basis of qualifications, without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, gender, or military service status.
10. How can I complete the required Culture Index Survey?
Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive an email with a link to complete the Culture Index Survey. You may also click the link below and you will be directed to the survey for completion.