The residential program at Marklund provides 24-hour residential care for infants, children and adults with severe and profound developmental disabilities in the northern Illinois region. Residences are located in Bloomingdale, Elgin and Geneva, Illinois.
Making everyday life possible for individuals with profound disabilities
A happy, safe, purpose-filled life for every individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
OUR CORE VALUES: what we believe, how we behave – ACT: Attitude / Accountability Compassion / Creativity Teamwork
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
1. We will have a Client-Centered Focus
2. We will strive to be an Employer of Choice
3. We will conduct business in a way that is Transparent and with Integrity
4. We will be Committed to Excellence in all we do
5. We will have Responsible Stewardship of our resources
6. We will encourage Supported Independence for our clients and students
7. We will develop relationships and Partnerships in the Community