Every Gift Really Does Matter.
- Claire Haverkampf’s vision established a standard of care for individuals with developmental disabilities that is unmatched in our area. Gifts to the Marklund Fund keep that vision alive by allowing us to enrich the lives of those with severe profound developmental disabilities, offering them the opportunity to live full and meaningful lives. We hope you will choose to support Marklund, get involved, and play a part in helping us deliver the Marklund standard of care – every day for every client.
- Did you know that your generous gifts add up to help Marklund subsidize the $16,000 per client, per year short-fall from the State of Illinois?
- Every gift matters. Make yours TODAY!
- Ways to Give: There are many ways you can make your Marklund Fund gift this year—online gifts, recurring (monthly) gifts online, checks, and gifts of stock.
- Why Give? Current-use, unrestricted gifts are critical to maintaining the exceptional care and programs Marklund is able to provide each and every day. Learn how Marklund’s leadership team put your Marklund Fund dollars to use by scheduling a tour today!
- Frequently Asked Questions: click here for a quick list of answers to the questions we hear most often. Don’t see your question? Call 630-593-5471 or email Sarah Leahy, Manager of Individual Giving.